Tuesday 23 March 2010

Blazer, Mint Green & Flowers


So today, there was fake sun again, so I opted for proper tights so I didn't freeze to death! Im still trying to dress for Spring, even though it doesn't seem like we're ever going to get it, Im hoping if I dress for it, it will come haha! Im a little bit in love with that mint green colour of my skirt, it makes me crave ice cream. The skirt was a complete bargain find at H&M, £7 ! Its high waisted and a little bit big for me which makes it ride up a ridiculous amount when you walk aha! The boots are quite possibly my favourite shoes ever, I've pretty much worn them for 2 years straight, and unfortunately they're beginning to fall apart :( ! I hope I can get them fixed though, so yeah, SPRING COME TO EDINBURGH!!! (The first two photos are in my mums room again, and the last fairly posy photo is in my room!)


Jacket-AB10, T-shirt-Zara, Skirt-H&M, Tights-No idea, Boots-Superdry

Song of the day-
Jet-Get What You Need


Au Revoir!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment